CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Teen Stripper Phone Sex

 

  I had been looking for a way to make some money after school but I couldn't find a job that fit in with my school schedule. That all changed when I was approached one day by a rich man in a business suit. He told me that he thought that I was really beautiful and that I could make a lot of money with stripper phone sex at his club. It would be in the evenings so I could work it around school and it would be quick easy money. I've always liked to dance, and dirty dancing is my favorite so I was a natural at it. I was really shy at first about taking my clothes off in front of strangers but then I realized that it wasn't any different than sunbathing nude in the back yard which I do all the time. So I quickly got over my case of nerves and learned how to work the audience.
  One night when I was up on that stage I saw you sitting there. You were obviously enjoying the sight of my sexy teen phone sex body gyrating on the stage but you seemed shy and a little nervous too. Your eyes kept darting around the club like you were worried that you were going to get caught and that you thought you shouldn't be there. I slid down off the stage and went over to where you were sitting. You tucked some hundreds in the waistband of my g string and I could feel the way your fingertips lingered on my soft silky skin. Something about the look in your eyes and the way you touched me just set my skin on fire.
  I straddled your waist and as I ground against you, I leaned down to whisper in your ear and ask you if you were interested in going to the vip room. You couldn't afford it but I didn't care. The club was about to close and this one was going to be free of charge. I wanted more and I could tell that you did too. I grabbed your hand and pressed really close against you and told you that I was incredibly horny from dancing all night and I needed a big hard cock inside of me and I would love for it to be yours in my no limits phone sex cunt.
  Once we got to the vip section I slid your zipper down and dropped to my knees between your thighs. That's when I let you in on my big secret that none of the other clients at the club knew but a few of them probably suspected. I told you that my age play phone sex cunny wasn't old enough to be dancing at that club but that I brought a lot of money in so the big boss didn't mind. I could feel your cock throbbing and twitching in my mouth when I admitted that and I could see that it was getting you even hotter, especially once you found out just how talented I am with my mouth. It wasn't long before you had me riding your cock reverse cow girl and you were exploding deep inside of me. Mmm, I can't get enough of the feel of a bare cock spurting sticky hot cum deep inside of me.

When you're ready for a hot teen phone sex girl to drain your balls give me a call: 1-888-662-6482
Find me on Yahoo@HoneySweetHope

0 comments: