CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 28, 2016

Home Invasion Phone Sex

 

  I was home alone doing my homework when there was a knock at the door. I was in my pajamas already but I went to see who it was. It was a man that claimed that his car had broken down and he wanted to know if he could use the phone really quickly to call a tow truck. I didn't want to let him in cause my parents always told me not to talk to strangers but he said that he would be fast and that he knew all the neighbors and that he wasn't a bad guy. If I had known he was there for home invasion phone sex I never would have opened the door.
  I let him in and pointed towards the phone in the kitchen. He shut the door behind us cause he said he didn't want some strange guy off the street wandering in. I stepped back to let him get to the phone but instead he grabbed my school girl phone sex body and pulled a knife out. He put it to my throat while I struggled and tears were running down my cheeks. He said that if I didn't shut up that he would slice my throat open. He told me that he had been watching the house and that he knew my parents were out of town for a few days.
  He dragged me up the stairs to my bedroom and cut the clothes from my body. Then he punched me in the stomach a few times so I doubled over gasping and crying in pain. While I was bent over he slapped me in the face with his dick and then rammed it down the back of my throat. I felt like biting down on it but he had that big knife so close to my throat that I didn't have any choice but to suck him. He pushed it so far down my age play phone sex throat that I thought I was going to pass out. I could hardly breathe and then he shoved me down to the floor and pried my legs open.
  It was the most excruciating forced phone sex. It seemed like it went on for hours and the more I cried and begged for him to stop the more it just seemed to turn him on. He taunted me for not listening to my parents and for being stupid enough to answer the door and let him inside in the first place. Then when he was getting ready to cum, he pulled his dick out and blew his big sticky mess all over my face. I was so humiliated feeling it drip down my face.

Call your teen phone sex hottie Hope at: 1-888-662-6482
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim: HoneySweetHope

0 comments: