CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Daddy's Impregnation Phone Sex Slut

 

  Some of the older girls at my school are pregnant and I think they look so incredibly cute in their short little plaid skirts with their round school girl phone sex tummys poking out against their polo shirts and their tits swelling up and getting bigger.  I wanted to look cute like too. Plus I heard that when a girl is pregnant she's even hornier than usual and her tits and her clit are way more sensitive so she can cum like crazy, way more intense and way more often. I decided that I just had to get knocked up and I wanted my daddy to be the one to have impregnation phone sex with me. So, I made a plan to seduce my daddy into pumping me full of that sticky hot baby batter.
  I waited till the middle of the night when I knew daddy would be sound asleep. He always sleeps naked and he gets night time boners a lot so I figured that would be the perfect time to catch him off guard. After all I didn't want daddy's conscience to get the better of him if he thought it through too much. I slipped into daddy's room, horny and ready for some hot family fun phone sex, wearing nothing but a little pair of purple panties and a tiny little purple camisole. I lifted the sheet carefully and climbed between daddy's thighs.
  Wow, his cock was so much bigger than I had imagined it would be and it was really thick. I had to open up my mouth really wide to fit that huge mushroom tip into my mouth. As soon as my warm wet lips closed around him and started sliding up and down his throbbing shaft he started to moan. His eyes weren't open yet but I could feel him getting even bigger and harder in my mouth and the most delicious drops of pre-cum were dripping out onto my tongue. Suddenly daddy realized it felt way too good to be just a dream and his eyes flew open. His jaw dropped in shock when he saw that it was me sucking on him and he asked me what I was doing.
  That's when I told daddy that more than anything in the whole wide world I really, really wanted for him to get me pregnant. Then before daddy could say no I slipped out of my little purple panties and straddled his hips. I rubbed his cock up and down my little dripping wet cunny lips and then I slid right down on him and started grinding away. Daddy grabbed my hips and started thrusting so deep inside of me bouncing me up and down till I begged him to pump my pussy full of his sticky hot baby batter and turn me into his good little breeding phone sex slut. It felt so good feeling him pump me full of cream that I came all over daddy and my sticky sweet juices dripped all the way down to his balls.

Call Hope for age play phone sex: 1-888-662-6482
Find me on Yahoo: HoneySweetHope

0 comments: