CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Giving Out Daddy's Girl Phone Sex Favors

 

  My friends called and invited me to go shopping at the mall with them. My besties know how much I love to shop! The only thing was I had already blown through all of my allowance so I was gonna be at daddy's mercy if I wanted to go get a new winter wardrobe. I decided to slip into a really sexy red silk camisole, a tiny pair of silk panties and some stilettos. Maybe I could distract daddy from all the money he had already given me and get some more out of him with my cute little ageplay phone sex body. I went down the hall to daddy's room and pushed the door open to see if he had a few minutes to talk. As soon as daddy heard my voice he spun around and I could see him looking me up and down, until that moment when he realized exactly what he was doing and he tore his eyes away from my half naked body.
  When daddy heard that I wanted more money he wasn't too thrilled about it. He reminded me how much money he had given me lately and that he thought I had plenty of clothes. He said there really weren't any other chores that needed to be done around the house, especially not for the amount of money that I was asking him for. I walked a little closer and slowly spun around in front of daddy so he could see every bit of my little school girl phone sex body in my tiny little bikini cut panties. I even bent over to grab my ankles and I wriggled my cute little ass back and forth in front of daddy's face. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle when I heard daddy moan at the sight of his little girl bent over like that.
  I knew then that I had daddy right where I wanted him. I slowly straightened up and stepped even closer. I trailed my fingers down daddy's strong chest while I told him I could see just how much his body approved of my taste in clothing. I let my hand slide down a little lower until I squeezed his bulge right through the front of his pants. That's when daddy said that he thought we would be able to work out the perfect family fun phone sex arrangement to make us both happy if I really wanted the money that badly.
  Of course I did so I sank down to my knees and slid daddy's zipper open. I looked right up at him as his big thick rock hard cock popped right out and smacked me across my cute little teen phone sex face. I slowly ran my little wet pink tongue around that swollen mushroom tip and enjoyed the way that daddy's head tilted back and his eyes half shut with pleasure. Then I slowly sucked him into the back of my throat inch by inch till I could feel his cum filled balls pressed right against my chin. It didn't take long at all for daddy to blow a big sticky hot load of cum right down the back of my throat. I swallowed it all like a good little girl and I did such a good job that daddy gave me even more money than I had even asked for! I just love being his special little princess.

Call your daddy's girl phone sex princess Hope: 1-888-662-6482
Look for me on AIM: HoneySweetHope

0 comments: